Studio Ma are on the lookout for a freelance multi-disciplinary content producer with production experience across brand, motion, stills, social and digital. No matter your background, what matters is your eye for curation and your ability to be organised.
Day-to-day you will be working alongside a small, highly skilled team of strategists, creative directors, writers, designers, developers and animators, as well as a network of specialist artists. You thrive in an agile environment and are used to working across time zones with international clients. Fundamentally you can interpret a strategy or a narrative and develop a robust executable budget and timeline.
Our working arrangement is completely flexible as our team meet in Sydney twice a week, with remote working the remainder of the time. We are also open to freelance with the aim to transition to a permanent part-time arrangement.
Key Roles and responsibilities
- Work collectively and collaboratively to develop multi-channel concepts that can be executed across a variety of platforms
- Support the internal creative team from an administration, workflow and planning perspective
- Organise and manage shoots (both still and motion, campaign, editorial and content)
- Plan and upload content across web platforms and social channels
- Manage the concept presentation, feedback and iteration process between client and internal team
- Understand digital project management best practices
- Manage a cloud based project and traffic management tool suite
- Experience with coordinating and managing multi channel creative projects across 3D, Stills, Motion, Digital & App Development, Brand & Print.
- Comfortable working in a small team and managing the lifecycle delivery of a project
- A proactive problem solver
- Future thinker, with a lean and non-traditional approach to concept and delivery
- New ways of working focused, cloud-based remote team management across time-zones and disciplines
- LIfestyle, luxury fashion, technology and innovation experience.
- Comfortable working with clients, artists and executive level teams
About Studio Ma
We are a group of laterally-minded observers, thinkers and do-ers, who specialise in the conceptualisation, curation and execution of creative ideas. We form partnerships with our clients, giving strategic and creative counsel. Our work is expressed through artistry, collaboration and craftsmanship. Our ideas are the fruition of broad touch points – they manifest the convergence of science, art, technology, writing, culture, nature and behaviour.
Apply to [email protected] with an introduction and examples of previous projects that you have worked on.